Friday, November 15, 2013

Hello Friends at Trinity and around the world,

Today is our last full day at the orphanage. This is my 2nd time here and  the blessings continue.  The orphanage has been her for 50+ years and has grown into a multifaceted ministry.  As needs were identified more ministries were developed. You can only understand the full impact of this ministry to the community if you come here.  The influence this place has had on  the people here is tremendous.  Paul and I have been able to contribute in our own small ways but have also experienced the blessing and encouragement of living in such a loving community.  Paul has spent time picking and sorting  macademia nusts , raking in the garden and digging a trench for  cables.  I have spent my days in the clinic. It is always amazing that in our small pharmacy god provides the very medicine that is needed for the patients seen. It is a blessing to pray with each patient before our consultation.  I have had to work with a translator but tha is also a blessing as I see how the staff here make an effort to meet needs .  As we travel home we covet your prayers

One of the mottoes here is  " You will never be the same"  It's true I will never be the same . I think every member on the team would echo this  

No comments:

Post a Comment